iptables question

I have my rules setup the way I would guess they should be based on 5 tutorials, 1 book and the man pages.  However, I still can't seem to get the thing to do what I want.  Could someone please help me?

I will make this very simple:
1)  I want to allow all incoming requests to port 80
2) I want to allow all outgoing requests .... period.

I want to drop all other incoming requests not addressed to port 80.

Thats it.  I've been fighting with this all day and still can't get it to act right.  If you like I can send my current iptables file but its basically the same as the earlier one I sent.

P.S.  I'm sorry if someone has already answered my question.  I was having a little trouble with my email before...  As long as you reply to the list group I should get any further emails without a problem.

Thanks,

--
Glenn Hancock
SofTek Software International, Inc.
813 Pavilion Court
T: 678-583-5720
I: ghancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.softeksoftware.com
www.Spambite.com
NOTE: My email address is currently protected by Spambite. If
you send me an email, you will be asked to validate your email
address on the Spambite network AND re-send you original email
to me. Or, you can pro-actively register your email address on
the Spambite network by visiting the website:
www.spambite.com
When visiting the website, please feel free to look around to
learn about this exciting new technology.