Re: do not reply

I'm sorry for the posts, but trying to get the list through our spam filters...  Will be fixed shortly I promise...

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 16:22, Glenn Hancock wrote:
test1
--
Glenn Hancock
SofTek Software International, Inc.
813 Pavilion Court
T: 678-583-5720
I: ghancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.softeksoftware.com
www.Spambite.com
NOTE: My email address is currently protected by Spambite. If
you send me an email, you will be asked to validate your email
address on the Spambite network AND re-send you original email
to me. Or, you can pro-actively register your email address on
the Spambite network by visiting the website:
www.spambite.com
When visiting the website, please feel free to look around to
learn about this exciting new technology.