From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tariq Anwer
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:17 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: howto bind Mac to ip address

Hi!

I'm a new to Linux, I want to setup Linux NAT box for a small LAN with
selective services to allow like only browsing for staff and other
services for management like ftp msn chatting etc.

1.>  I want to bind each MAC address to his or her assigned IP address
so nobody should mess around to change his or her IP's.

2.> I want to allow selective MAC addresses each time, so they are not
allowed to use it all the time or I can block them whenever I want to.

I will highly appreciate if anybody could help me or direct me to any
web site or article to build this Box successfully.

Best regards,

Alien