howto bind Mac to ip address

Hi!

I?m a new to Linux, I want to setup Linux NAT box for a small LAN with selective services to allow like only browsing for staff and other services for management like ftp msn chatting etc.

1.>  I want to bind each MAC address to his or her assigned IP address so nobody should mess around to change his or her IP?s.

2.> I want to allow selective MAC addresses each time, so they are not allowed to use it all the time or I can block them whenever I want to.

I will highly appreciate if anybody could help me or direct me to any web site or article to build this Box successfully.

Best regards,

Alien