Re: Routing Public IPs over NAT Address Space

Please describe precisely, what you want to accomplish. An example:

I would like for hosts out on the public internet to be able to connect
to my nnn.nnn.nnn.0/24 through my router, whose internet facing
interface is responsible for routing said nnn.nnn.nnn.0/24, but where
nnn.nnn.nnn.0/24 lies across some 10.0.0.0/24 which is "directly
connected" to the other interface of said router.

There are folks out there that would like to help you, but if you can't
be bothered to take the time to describe your question with enough
specificity (and with correct terms), no one can help.