RE: Routing Public IPs over NAT Address Space

I'm gonna take a shot and guess your going some vpn routing.  Well
either way the solution is the same .. Don't route the packets meant for
the public domain. Then just route them using a standard routing table
entry. I clipped the following rule from my rules. It basically states
NAT everything outgoing except 10.0.0.0/24 which in this case is my VPN.
After that routing is handled via the routing table.

IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXTIF ! -d 10.0.0.0/24 -j SNAT --to
$EXTIP