Re: radius

Hello...

Pix also does that type of authentication, but only for http and ftp
protocols. They implement it using kind a transparent proxy with
authentication.
If you want the same authentication use
iptables to redirect all http to squid (configured to act transparently)
squid with radius support to use auth.

Note that i've never tried this.

Nuno Fernandes

--