help iptables queuing

HI!!

I am using RedHat linux 7.3 with iptablesv1.2.5..I am using iptables queuing to get the packets to my application...I have used thefollowing
iptables' commands:

	iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -j QUEUE
	iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -j QUEUE
	iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j QUEUE
	iptables -A INPUT -j QUEUE

But instead of getting all the packets,i just get first packet of every connection.For example, just first packet of TCP telnet, FTP connection (with SYN bit set and ACK not set )and not the subsequent packets.Why is this so?????

Can somebody help me with the explanation of this??????

Paridhi
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers