Re: radius

On my LAN, I use an active switch which ask a login and password to the
user and authenticate this user on a radius server in order to let him
go througt the switch.

I was wondering if it was possible to tell netfilter to authentificate
user on a radius server before to accept the packets from this user.

If I am not wrong, I think some firewalls like Netscreen or Checkpoint
do such authentication

Is that more explicit ?

thank you very much.

--