From: Voltaire Pascual [mailto:voltaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 2:56 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: help: ip_nat_pptp/ip_nat_conntrack

Hi there,

do you know where to find ip_nat_pptp/ip_conntrack_pptp  patches for kernel
2.4.20? I tried searching in google but didn't find any good guide for
newbie. The reason why im doing this is to allow my private network to
connect to the VPN simultaneously.

I have these files installed but can I ask your help how to install these as
modules?

"/usr/src/linux-2.4.20/net/ipv4/netfilter"
ip_nat_pptp.c
ip_conntrack_pptp.c

I cant find "pptp connection tracking" support in "make
menuconfig/Networking Options/Netfilter Configuration"

Appreciate your help.

/TIA.
VP.