how to handle ftp data stream?

Hi again, all --

One last thing...  My client wants to be able to use ftp and we've run
into trouble with ftp and the data port looking unconnected.  How do I
handle that so that it's expected?

We'll need this both on the box itself and on the clients who are NATting
through it.

TIA & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.