Source IP Address

This is my first message to the list, so Hi ! to everyone.

I need to change the source IP field in certain TCP packets coming out of
one of my machines, for the IP of another of my machines. I think that it
must be done through IPTABLES rules, using SNAT inside postrouting. I am
right ? How should I configure this ? Any suggestions ?

Cheers,
           Mariano