RE: block kazaa using iptables

Does anyone have a list of IP addresses for the kazaa servers?\

-----Original Message-----
From: Wijaya, J. [mailto:wijayaj@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 7:12 AM
To: wjdeypalan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: block kazaa using iptables

Try not to block the port number, instead of blocking the access to the
server ip address, this will be a bit difficult, we have to find out all
the kazaa server addreses.

I have done this task to block yahoo messenger, because yahoo msg will use
any available port, so it is useless to block 5050 (yahoo port number), so
i just block all the ip addresses for the yahoo msg servers.

jw.