"connection tracking" and "Connection state"?

Hello, all.

connection tracking(stateful inspection) has a relation with this menu(make config)?

"Connection tracking match support"

But when I deselect this menu, I can use connection tracking like NEW,ESTABLISHED,RELATED etc.
I think that only "Connection state match support" menu is required to use this function.

then what is the function and meaning of the "Connection tracking match support"?

Thanks in advance.

확인하자. 오늘의 운세 무료 사주, 궁합, 작명, 전생 가이드 http://www.msn.co.kr/fortune/default.asp