Re: patch-o-matic compile

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:02:46 -0500,
"Patrick Ahler" <patrick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<ABEKJILKOKKGGDJKHKDFOEHFCAAA.patrick@xxxxxxxxx>:

> [...]

..no error, feature; from /usr/src/linux/README:

 - Alternate configuration commands are:
     "make menuconfig"  Text based color menus, radiolists & dialogs.
     "make xconfig"     X windows based configuration tool.
     "make oldconfig"   Default all questions based on the contents of
                         your existing ./.config file.

..and lets keep the discussion _on_ the list, off-list offers
opportunities to lure people into do _dumb_ things.

> > ..to simplify matters, a new and intuitive programming language
> > interface is gaining momentum over at the FlightGear(.org), see
> > http://seneca.me.umn.edu/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2003-April/016690.html

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: