Re: Unusual routing problem

On Sunday 30 March 2003 21:00, Benjamin Tompkins wrote:
> I've set this up and still having no luck. Responses to packets that come
> in ppp0 are still going out eth0. Any other ideas on what I may be doing
> wrong?

Try to run some tcpdumps on your interfaces and look for traffic running
through, you can also  try to log everything in pre/post routing. You can
also try to post part of your setup so it is possible to look at the problem.

Other than that, I can say that I have managed to get my system to work using
aliasing. It's not the solution I wished for, but at least traffic is flowing
correctly now. I'm still curious how to solve the problem using conntrack as
it simply doesn't work. At the moment, I fear that it may actually be kernel
bugs, which prevents this from working properly.

/Kim