Re: I want to find a good script to make my firewall up

On Sunday 30 March 2003 14:25, FRANCO wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> could they find out where I get a SCRIPT for maintaining my FIREWALL the
> best configured possible and more I also hold?
>
> Thank you very much

Please specify your needs - there are many different ways of setting up a
firewall, so unless we know what you wish for, then it is hard for us to
help.

Nomatter, you can find some good guidelines for setting up your firewall in
the netfilter documentation.

/Kim