Re: block kazaa

> I am unaware of any specific netfilter technique to simply block the
> newer versions of kazaa. Wish I could help you further. Good Luck.
I have heard of people using the string match to reject packets with
"X-Kazaa-User" or some other string.

Also, you could try to block access to the network pool of dns.kazaa.com.
I think this way if the clients have not been ever using kazaa, will not
get addresses of other kazaa nodes. But it is a wild guess.

Regards,
Maciej Soltysiak