block kazaa

according to many port 1214 is kazaa's port, not until
i monitored my lan, it changes from time to time! now
how do i disable kazaa from my network? any other way?

blocking kazaa is my last resort, but what i want is
just to limit the workstations' internet bandwidth if
kazaa is used. ive tried cbq and tc but my kernel
doesnt seem to support it RTNETLINK: Invalid Argument
??

well whats important is i need tips.. any better suggestion?