RE: Using heartbeat for fall over on IPTables Firewall

	I did something a few years ago with Redhat.  I think they have
a package called 'Piranha'
(http://www.redhat.com/support/wpapers/piranha).  I remember not being
pleased with it and using Ultra Monkey (http://www.ultramonkey.org)
instead.

	That was a few years back though, so take a look, who knows what
has changed since then.

	--Erik

Rev. Dr. Erik C Elmshauser D.D.
Head of I.T.
Pacific Benefits Group NW LLC
erike@xxxxxxxxx
Phone  - 800.259.0455
Fax    - 800.662.0082
 There are 10 kinds of people in the world,
Those that can do binary arithmetic, and those that can't.