Re: Problems loading a Patch-O-Matic match

Title: Problems loading a Patch-O-Matic match
Hi

AFAIK

i have done the following steps, so  its working for me
you can also try

Download P-O-M

extract POM
go to the POM Directory

./runme --batch base/mport.patch

it will patch the kernel

then select option in kernel config mport

and compile the kernel ( see kernel how-to)

good luck
hare