Problems loading a Patch-O-Matic match

Title: Problems loading a Patch-O-Matic match

Hi, Im trying to load a new match which comes in the Patch-O-Matic package. I have run Patch-O-Matic and I have selected the match Im interested in (mport), then I have compiled the new kernel selecting in the xconfig the new option. But after all of these steps I cant use the new match. I have seen in the documentation that I have to go to the userspace/ directory (I suppose that it is the userspace directory into the Patch-O-Matic package) and execute make all install, but, when I do that the response is the next:

make: *** No rule to make target all. Stop.

Can anybody tell me what its my problem?

Thank you very much.

        Juan.