Dynamically deleting a rule upon end of session

Hi list.
I am running iptables v1.2.7a on my debian box that acts as a firewall and a
port-forwarder to my WebMail on my LAN.
For this senario a remote user connected to the Internet connect from his
laptop using a web-interface on port 8080, after the user authenticates a
Perl script will grab the users IP address.
The idea is to create a secure webmail.
If a hacker tries to scan my Linux box, he only gets port
8080(authentication web) open and if a rule is created for a specific IP
address, only this IP address is open to port 80 to my LAN and port 8080 for
the authentication web
My questions are.
1. Is there a way to capture his current IP address and dynamically add a
rule the will forward any requests to the firewall on port 80 to my Web-Mail
on my LAN?
2. Is there a way after the user closes his http connection to dynamically
delete this specific rule to prevent packet impersonating/hijacking?
3. Is there a build in module in Iptables that add a rule when a new session
established and delete it upon end session?
4.is there an example of a Perl script that grabs then current authenticate
user IP address?

Yaniv Fine