Dynamically deleting a rule upon end of session

Hi list.
I am running iptables v1.2.7a on my debian box that acts as a firewall and a
port-forwarder to my WebMail on my LAN.
For this senario a remote user connected to the internet connect from his
laptop using an ssh client to the firewall-box (I know its weird but.. it
not a production machine) .
My questions are.
1. Is there a way to capture his current IP address and dynamically add a
rule the will forward any requests to the firewall on port 80 to my Web-Mail
on my LAN?.
2. Is the a way after the user closes his http connection to dynamically
delete this specific rule to prevent packet impersonating/hijacking?

   P.S the default rules in the Linux box is only to allow ssh connections.
And only upon user ssh login, a dynamic rule      will be added / deleted

Thank you.

Yaniv Fine