polip

Hi there,
while I was writing a QoS configuration script, I heard about polip,
which seem to be what a was trying to do by myself.

here a part of the web site :
"Pol-IP is a complete traffic control system for a Linux NAT box with
multiplataform clients.  It has a user-friendly wizard to config the
system in which you can add, delete or chage, clients or groups
bandwith, in a hierarchical structure. The clients get clean statistics
about their actual speed and assigned bandwith."

So I would like to know if someone has already tried this script, and if
it is a good way to configure QoS.
It don't seem to be based on iproute2, so i really don't know if it is a
godd idea to use it.
Anybody heard about it ?

Thanks a lot

--