Binding output traffic to specific (aliased) interface

Title: Binding output traffic to specific (aliased) interface

Sorry guys, I know this is a simple question but I'm pretty brain dead right now. Basically, I have a firewall and a CS (Counter-Strike) server behind it. The physical interface on the firewall is .210 and I have an aliased interface as .211 . I have a rule for forward inbound CS traffic (UDP port 27015) on the aliased interface to the internal box. All normal gameplay works fine. However, because I'm doing NAT, some outbound traffic (master server communication) is going out from the .210 address. How can I specify that all traffic with source from my CS box goes out the aliased interface? TIA