ipt_recent 0.3.0 release

Hey all,

  Just letting you all know that I've released a new version of
  ipt_recent.  A patch against current netfilter CVS is at:
  http://snowman.net/projects/ipt_recent/ipt_recent-0.3.0-netfilter_update.patch
  (This has also been sent to Harald for inclusion in netfilter CVS)
  A tarball of the files is at:
  http://snowman.net/projects/ipt_recent/ipt_recent-0.3.0.tar.gz

  Official project site is at
  http://snowman.net/projects/ipt_recent/ ; along with a changelog.
  This is now also an ipt_recent mailing list since some people have
  shown interest in that.  You can get to the list page at: