Re: chance to impress the suits

The firewall I am using allows me to rename connections to lan or internet
or dmz using ifname to make things a little easier to understand, so yes
lan is eth0.  What has happened thus far is that connections that the rule
never seems to be triggered.  I didnt think about another rule being hit
before this one,  I will tear this guy down and see what I have going on.
Thank you.

--
Jason Baker
baker@cyborgworkshop.com