rtsp problem

hi, i have an linux 2.4.20 router and problem with a remote Darwin Streaming
Server, if i try to connect from quicktime to
rtsp://iprouter/samplemovie.mp4 from the machines nat´ed behind the linux
router quicktime never connect, in my office where the nat is done by an
router 3com 812 adsl all works fine and from other routers thant i have
tested it works too, i have loaded all the modules from the ipv4 netfilter
config and i have tested the newnat patch too, i have tested with -SNAT
and -MASQUERADE in iptables, and the version that i use in iptables is
1.27a, anyone can say me what can be my problem? or is a limitation of
netfilter? I am testing all this with the router firewall policy to accept
all packets. thanks in advance.