Re: iptables grep problems

Hi Santos,

if you're putting this into /etc/sysconfig/iptables (RH) or any other
ruleset meant to be loaded with iptables-restore, you're out of luck:
shell commands cannot be executed there.

If not, then it's most likely a shell related problem (I mean: it
shouldn't be iptable's fault); post the errors msgs here so that we can
try to help you.

Best,

Andre

--