Re: question on recent module

    tried: iptables -A OUTPUT -m recent --seconds 60 --name
bullshit --rdest -j DROP
iptables v1.2.7a: recent: you must specify one of `--set', `--check'
`--update' or `--remove'

    tried adding --check according to error I received, because I want just
checking and not including/updating/excluding:
iptables -A OUTPUT -m recent --seconds 60 --name bullshit --rdest --check -j
DROP
iptables v1.2.7a: Unknown arg `--check'

    OK, seems recent module doesnt have the --check option despite the 1st
rule error message :) Watching 'iptables -m recent --help' i think I should
be using --rcheck .... let's try ....

iptables -A OUTPUT -m recent --seconds 60 --name
bullshit --rdest --rcheck -j DROP

    And it works !! :))

    Stephen, thanks very much for your help and, just in case, please
correct the error message ( --check to --rcheck stuff ).

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues