Re: Having a problem loading NETMAP extension.

OK, just found out I need to create a new kernel as well. Going to try that now.

Francois.

Francois van Doorneveld wrote:

Howdy all,

I've searched and searched, but I can't seem to get this to work.

I installed the tarball for iptables 1.2.7a. In the tarball there is also the .c file for the NETMAP extension.

I added the NETMAP extension in the Makefile for the extensions. It copies the .so to the directory where the extensions are located, but the following happens:

# iptables -m NETMAP -h
iptables v1.2.7a: Couldn't load match `NETMAP'

Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

Any help on this would be very appreciated, as this is getting frustrating.

Best regards,

Francois