question on recent module

    Hello Guys,

    I'm trying to setup recent module for doing some great things here :)
Basically what I want is. Match some kind of traffic and, if that happens,
traffic for that source address will be completly and silently dropped. All
examples of recent module I found were used on FORWARD chain, which is not
my case, as machine running recent will be the final destination of the
connection.

    So, seems I'm successfully matching packets I need (
/proc/net/ipt_recent/myrulename ) is created and sources are being added
there. What I need now is: how can I make a rule on filter OUTPUT to DROP
all traffic if the source address was matched by recent module ? As I read,
I can only check recent matches against source address ( --rcheck ). In
OUTPUT chain, source address is my own address and the address I need to
match is the DESTINATION one.

    Can recent module help me in this situation ? Hope you understood it.

    Anyway, thanks for your attention :)

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues