Re: Fighting back

	I'm inclined to agree with these folks ... I would rather think
	that TARPIT would be more to appropos what you would like ...
	further it would at least make that scan a longish one ...
	although I suppose that would depend on the scanning software
	being used..... as well as the true skill level of the scanner.  Keep
	in mind that althought there are a lot of script kiddies out there,
	there are still some folks with more skill than good graces or
	brains, and they will manage to do something with what ever you
	give them ... (Gotta love DROP ... )

	Alistair