Re: strange problem.

	Why would it show as open in netstat? .. .there is no *service*
	listening on that port.   The prerouting will simply mangle the
	packet so that it gets routed to the destination ... You are not opening
	a port on the firewall, you are telling the firewall to take packets that
	show up at that port and ip and punt them around the corner ....

	Alistair