Re: Fighting back

if a spammer locates 2 people with MIRROR on, and sends spam to A while
spoofing's B's address as source, you've got disaster on hand.

if you really piss off an intelligent spammer (is there such a thing ?),
he/she might set you up by spoofing your IP to N other MIRROR sites,
effectively forcing you to execute a DDoS on yourself.

Be careful what you wish for :D

Ranjeet.