Re: Help in IPTABLES

On Saturday 11 January 2003 02:57 am, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 21:46:56 -0800 (PST),
> Mohammad Shakir <shakirz1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> <20030111054656.20063.qmail@web40711.mail.yahoo.com>:
> > Dear Friends,

[snipped]

> > Please help my what script I make for this.
> >
> > I hope you will help me in this regard.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > MOHAMMAD SHAKIR
>
> ..unless you can afford to hire my firm, learn from
> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/networking.html .

I think that's pretty unnecessary.  Referring to a useful reference is
great.  Doing so with an attitude isn't.  This IS the neftilter user
list.  People come here with questions, often with minimal experience
and background.  In fact Mr Shakir's post included a script (which needs
some work, which I noted in my reply) and then asked for advice on a
second similar situation.  If all you have to offer is a link and a kick
in the ass, why bother?