Help in IPTABLES

Dear Friends,

I have Installed Red Hat Linux 7.3 with hostname
SERVER1 ipaddress 192.168.0.1 and also configure
squid, DHCP, DNS services all are running well. I have
also 30 PCs of windows 98 as a client with auto ip and
set their gateway,dns,dhcpserver and so on from DHCP
192.168.0.1.
Now I want that any request for browsing come from
client automatically forward to my squid which is
running on 3128 port and all others request go on
direct ppp0 for this I configured one script which is
given below.

Is this script correct or not ?

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
/sbin/iptables --flush
/sbin/iptables --table nat --flush
/sbin/iptables --delete-chain
/sbin/iptables --table nat --delete-chain

/sbin/iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp
--dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 3128
/sbin/iptables --table nat --append POSTROUTING -s
192.168.0.1/24 --out-interface ppp0 -j MASQUERADE
/sbin/iptables --append FORWARD --in-interface eth0 -j
ACCEPT

This is other setup.

I have setup two servers hostname server1 ip address
192.168.0.1 and hostname server2 ipaddress 192.168.0.2
both servers are connected with dialup sepratly and
also configure squid, DHCP, DNS services. I have also
100 PCs of windows 98 as a client with auto ip and set
their gateway,dns,dhcpserver and so on from DHCP
192.168.0.1.

Now I want that any request for browsing come from
client automatically forward to my squid which is
running on 3128 port on server 192.168.0.2 and all
others request go on direct ppp0 of 192.168.0.1.
Please help my what script I make for this.

I hope you will help me in this regard.

Thanks

MOHAMMAD SHAKIR