Re: msn voice chat

Hi

I have the linux-igd installed and it works very well, all my users can voice and video chat. The MSN Telephony is not Upnp capable so it doesn't work, anybody knows how to make this work (or what protokol it uses - RTP?), it works with my cisco router, but not with my linux/netfilter one.

Thanks

/Rasmus