Re: QoS using HTB and SFQ ...

Hi Raymond,

Dans un message du 12 Dec à 11:17, Raymond Leach écrivait :
> Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with using htb and sfq to
> do QoS using 2.4.20 kernels?
>
> I compiled the kernel, installed the image, but tc tells me that htb is
> an unknown qdisc. I checked that I did select htb in the QoS section.

You need an updated tc binary. Check out
http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/ and download htb3.6-020525.tgz which
contains the iproute2 patch.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

      A friend in need is a friend indeed. A friend who bleeds is better.
         My friend confessed, she passed the test. We will never sever.
                                   (Placebo)