Re: QoS using HTB and SFQ ...

--On Thursday, December 12, 2002 11:17:03 AM +0200 Raymond Leach <raymondl@knowledgefactory.co.za> wrote:

Hi

Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with using htb and sfq to
do QoS using 2.4.20 kernels?

I compiled the kernel, installed the image, but tc tells me that htb is
an unknown qdisc. I checked that I did select htb in the QoS section.

Works for me. Does the copy of tc that you are running have htb support?

-Tom
--
Tom Eastep   \ Shorewall - iptables made easy
Shoreline,    \ http://shorewall.sf.net