multilink using Cable and ADSL.

Hello
I try to use a Cable ISP and ADSL ISP together on the same gateway to have
benefit from low latency cable and High Bandwith ADSL at the same time.

In this way I read lot of docs and essentialy the advanced routing HOWTO
which explain how to mark packets to route them on an interface or another.

I tried the examples but these doesn't work.

My Goal is to use Cable for low latency application and ADSL for all other
applications.

I need some help to understand how to proceed to realise this.

This is my actual situation.
eth0= 192.168.1.254 (DMZ )
eth1= 192.168.0.254 (LAN)
eth2= dynamic public ip (Cable ISP)
ppp0= dynamic public ip (ADSL ISP)

This is my simple iptables script for NAT

----------------START---------------
IPTABLES="/sbin/iptables"

echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_dynaddr
# Remise a Zero des regles du firewall au cas ou
$IPTABLES -F
$IPTABLES -t nat -F

echo Init des regles par defaut
$IPTABLES -P INPUT ACCEPT
$IPTABLES -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
$IPTABLES -P FORWARD ACCEPT

echo Debut des regles de filtrage

$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.0.0/23 -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE

#Fin des regles de routage
echo "Firewall installé."

Thanks.