New iptables "cookbook"

Hi everyone,

I'm writing an "iptables cookbook" a Gentoo Linux specific iptables tutorial.
After working on this sucker late into the night I'm sure there are tons of
errors and inconsistencies, so if you are interested please read the doc and
send me an email pointing out it's flaws.  (BTW I know the GFDL is under a code
listing, that will be resolved before I publish the doc)

You can find it here:
http://gentoo.mitosys.com/iptables-cookbook.xml

I'm looking for feedback on technical accuracy as well as style.  Be brutally
honest, you won't hurt my feelings, but please be brief.

Thank you for your time,

Sherman Boyd
meekrob@mitosys.com