Re: DirectX 8.1 and NAT

Sounds like a silly rumour to me.  If you have an actual problem you probably
just need to configure iptables correctly.

DirectX doesn't know (and doesn't care) what kind of routers are on your
network.  It will work the same with a Linksys cablemodem or a Cisco 675
connected to DSL or a Linux firewall.

Best regards,

Sherman Boyd
meekrob@mitosys.com