Path to configure stateless DNAT with iptables ?

 Hi,

 I humbly ask your advice on this one:

 I need to do DNAT changing destination to a single
 ip-address for every non-marked packet.

 I mark the packets in mangle table, I DNAT in nat table...
 that would suffice but I need it to be stateless instead of
 stateful! Tolerating conntrack overhead (in my case) is too
 expensive.

 The question is...how can I disable conntrack for DNAT ?

 (a) there is a secret switch ? (not very likely ;o)
 (b) there is a patch ?
 (c) should I make such patch ? ( then touch what piece
     of code: conntrack, ip_tables module,?)
 (d) forget about it because...

 TIA

 Senra