Iptables udp port 1598/99 help

Hi ..

Now i may have completely missed the needed info in the tutorials ect for=
=20
iptables but i have a problem that is causing me loads of grief.

I run one machine as a dial up box for the internet with an internal mode=
m =20
and an network card for the rest of the network/house.

My dialup is not an static IP it is dynamic , All i have seen so far deal=
s=20
with static IP's for the inet connection now i have an system that sort o=
f=20
works but is by no means good but i am unable to use my echolinux system=20
(Amature radio over the internet) as this needs ports 5198/5199 udp to be=
=20
available and have been totaly unable to persuade iptables to allow these=
=20
ports .

Can anyone out there help with configuration  as i have been trying so mu=
ch=20
recently i am now totaly confused .

I have dialup inet  IF=3Dppp0 when on line=20
internal IF=3Deth0 192.168.10.14
machine that needs udp ports 192.168.10.1 plus all the normal ports .

if anyone can assit it would be much appreaceated (SP)=20

Thanks Pete  G6NJR=20

A Linux Only Zone