DCC receive works fine but not SEND

I can not send files over IRC using DCC but I can receive
them just fine. I played with the firewall script and didnt
have any luck. Maybe its the ISP, but what can I do to ensure
that it will work?

eth0 = cable modem
eth1 = LAN

I make sure to do this;
$IPT -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j SNAT --to-source x.x.x.x

For ports that seem to not get forwarded right I do this;
$IPT -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 6699 -j DNAT --to
192.168.0.9-192.168.0.20  (WinMX stuff)

I can not find any specs to tell me what IRC DCC is all about!
Is it TCP or UDP? What port?

Thanks!!

Joel