To REDIRECT, DNAT or something else

I just had a small question (maybe dumb, I dont care).

My firewall PC is also my DNS server (caching), gateway to
the internet via cable modem, web server, ftp server and
later my proxy server.

Do I need to REDIRECT packets coming into eth0 (from the
cable modem) to the firewall itself?? I know, the packets
are suppose to go right to INPUT chain but people over
the internet can no longer access my WWW, FTP or TELNET
daemon. I fear A) The cable modem company are blocking
the use of servers or B) I screwed up somewhere in my
firewall script.

HOW CAN I MAKE SURE ALL TCP/UDP PORT 20,21,22,23,80,443
GO FROM CABLE MODEM ON ETH0 TO MY FIREWALL AND NOT GET
FORWARDED OVER ETH1 TO MY LAN?

Thank you!