New to IP Tables

	I just started using IP Tables and have a question. I was not able
to find the answer in any of the docs I've read so far.
I have a machine that I am using as a router and running Ip Tables on it.
Here is a list of my tables.

[root@qa-gate root]# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:http
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:ftp-data

ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:ftp
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:domain
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:26
DROP       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain test (0 references)

I am not able to pass any data through the router. Here is the scenario, I
want to access a Web Site which is on the other side of the router. The way
that I interpret this is that the packet will get passed to the first chain
which is
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:http
and be let through, yet this is not happening. All tcp traffic is being
blocked which is defined by my 6th rule. I guess I am not understanding
this, but I would think that the packet would match the first rule and be
passed through and the following chains would be ignored. My logic is
probably wrong.

Thanks,
David