Re: nftables documentation improvement?

Hi Pablo,

On Sat, Mar 23, 2024 at 10:03:46PM +0100, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> That's fine, I should have written that already myself, your help is
> welcome on this.

I'm not saying anyone should have done XYZ.  Sometimes its useful to have a
[semi-] outside perspective of somebody who was not involved with the development.

> Just sent you credentials in a private email.

Thanks, I'll work on the proposed text shortly.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>          https://laforge.gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)